PM Environmental is looking for an Environmental Engineer to join our Berkley, Michigan team.
This position consists primarily of office duties, with occasional field duties, focusing on project locations in Michigan and the Midwest.
These include development of workplans for site investigation and remedial investigations, design and implementation of remediation strategies and those required for response activities, development of vapor intrusion assessments, development of conceptual site models, and design/implementation of vapor mitigation strategies.
It also includes data management, report writing, project management and coordination, and client, regulator, and stakeholder interaction.
Desired qualifications include:
* A Bachelor’s Degree in environmental engineering or a related field is required
* Four to six years of related environmental experience. Strong candidates with at least 2 years of experience may be considered.
* State of Michigan Professional Engineer (PE) License is preferred; however, a candidate with an Engineer in Training (EIT) designation and appropriate experience will also be considered
* Knowledge of Michigan’s environmental regulations, with knowledge of other Midwest regulatory programs
* Mix of office experience (Baseline Environmental Assessments, Response Activity Plans, No Further Action Reports, Project & Budget Management, etc.)
and field experience (subcontractor and field oversight, etc.)
* Excellent communication, analytical, organization and time management skills are critical to success in this position
* Must be detail-oriented and a team player
* A valid driver’s license is required
* Ability to work in various settings and climates
* 40-hour OSHA HAZWOPER 29 CFR 1910.120 training
Location/Region: Berkley, MI (48072)